Your senior year in High School is supposed to be “the best year of your life.” Let’s see how much you remember. I know for some it might be hard for you to go back that far!
1. Who was/were your best friend(s)?
angie, andrea, sabrina
2. What sports did you play?
none. i was in band tho!!
3. What kind of car did you drive?
when i needed to drive, it was my family’s white safari van
4. It’s Friday night, where were you?
paynesville with angie, eating jimmy’s pizza then seeing a $3 movie.
5. Were you a party animal?
6. Were you in the “In Crowd”?
no, but i was one of those people who was friends with a bunch of people from a bunch of different crowds.
7. Ever skip school?
no, i was good. i did skip early-bird spanish as many times as i could without failing though. it was way too early.
8. Ever smoke?
9. Were you a nerd?
10. Did you get suspended/expelled?
11. Can you sing the alma mater?
no one knew the words to that thing. i could play it on my clarinete_______