went to st. cloud this weekend for a family things and now i’m beat. and tomorrow’s work. you get a picture of tumblr goodness.
1. He’s sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
how it’s made, alton brown
2. You’re out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
3. What’s one food he doesn’t like?
hmmm……..i can’t think of any
4. You go out to the bar. What does he order?
gin and tonic or a shot of patron
5. Where did he go to high school?
6. What size shoe does he wear?
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be?
outdated computer parts
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
a ham sammich
9. What would this person eat every day if he could?
a ham sammich
10. What is his favourite cereal?
he doens’t eat much cereal, but if he’s faced with an ultimatum, he’ll eat pretty much anything
11. What would he never wear?
12. What is his favourite sports team?
doesn’t watch much sports, but he’ll root for the twins and the vikings
13. Who will he vote for?
14. Who is his best friend?
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn’t do?
chew gum loudly
16. How many states has he lived in?
MN and ND
17. What is his heritage?
he’s a mutt of scandanavian and irish descent
18. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake?
carrott cake with cream cheese frosting
19. Did he play sports in high school?
hockey and football i believe
20. What could he spend hours doing?
play WoW 🙁
|Your Geek Profile:|
Academic Geekiness: High
Geekiness in Love: High
Music Geekiness: Moderate
SciFi Geekiness: Moderate
Fashion Geekiness: Low
Internet Geekiness: Low
Movie Geekiness: Low
Gamer Geekiness: None
General Geekiness: None
and i have no way to entertain myself with no money. here’s a money meme! oh joy! (stolen from chick off tonto’s friends page.)
1. What’s the most embarrassing thing/job you’ve had to do to earn money?
2. What’s the easiest and quickest way you have earned a buck?
3. If you could set your own salary, according to your skills and worth, how much would you earn?
4. Are you a good saver?
5. What’s the most expensive and useless thing you have ever bought?
1. i really don’t think anything i’ve done is really embarrassing, but the most “socially incorrect” way is what i’m currently doing – unemployment.
2. eating a green fry. megan offered me a dollar to eat a green fry at outback, and i did.
3. $45-50,000. i think that’s pretty fair for what i can do.
4. not at all!!
5. if i had paid full price for the undies i got from lane bryant, that would’ve been it. they were $16.50 retail. i paid $1.50.
Answer these questions with just one word. NO EXPLANATIONS !
1. Yourself: easy
2. Your boyfriend/girlfriend: gaming
3. Your hair: much
4. Your Mother: constant
5. Your Father: stoic
6. Your Favorite Item: bed
7. Your dream last night: tornadoes
8. Your Favorite Drink: sexy
9. Your Dream Home: colorful
10. The Room You Are In: living
12. Your fear: ending
13. Where you Want to be in Ten Years? satisfied
14. Who you hung out with last night: nate
15. What You’re Not: outgoing
16. Your Best Friend: nate
17. One of Your Wish List Items: comfort
18. Your Gender: girl
19. The Last Thing You Did: dessert
20. What You Are Wearing: clothes
21. Your favorite weather: 75
22. Your Favorite Book: hero
23. The Last Thing you ate: fudge
24. Your Life: discombobulated
25. Your Mood: worried
26. The last person you talked to on the phone: angie
27. Who are you thinking about right now: liz
Your senior year in High School is supposed to be “the best year of your life.” Let’s see how much you remember. I know for some it might be hard for you to go back that far!
1. Who was/were your best friend(s)?
angie, andrea, sabrina
2. What sports did you play?
none. i was in band tho!!
3. What kind of car did you drive?
when i needed to drive, it was my family’s white safari van
4. It’s Friday night, where were you?
paynesville with angie, eating jimmy’s pizza then seeing a $3 movie.
5. Were you a party animal?
6. Were you in the “In Crowd”?
no, but i was one of those people who was friends with a bunch of people from a bunch of different crowds.
7. Ever skip school?
no, i was good. i did skip early-bird spanish as many times as i could without failing though. it was way too early.
8. Ever smoke?
9. Were you a nerd?
10. Did you get suspended/expelled?
11. Can you sing the alma mater?
no one knew the words to that thing. i could play it on my clarinete_______
Learn 50 things about your friends, and let them learn 50 things about you!
1. How tall are you barefoot? 5’8-3/4″
2. Have you ever smoked heroin? not that i know of
3. Do you own a gun? hell no!
4. Rehab? never
5. Do you get nervous before “meeting the parents”? yes, but i don’t have to do that again
6. What do you think of hot dogs? eh, they’re good when you’re at the fair or the streetdance in spicer
7. What’s your favorite Christmas song? grab your coat and mittens
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? milk with my oatmeal
9. Do you do push-ups? i did 50-100 pushups/day for three months and got teh muscles, omg, i should start again.
10. Have you ever done ecstasy? nope
11. Are you a virgin? no
12. Do you like painkillers? vicodin, when i’m in pain
13. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? teh b00bies
14. Do you own a knife? many, they are in my kitchen drawers and on my counter in the butcher block thingy.
15. Do you have A.D.D.? definitely not
16. Date Of Birth? May 30, 1979
49. What were you doing 12AM last night? trying to sleep
50. Do you like the pain that a tattoo brings? no