Your senior year in High School is supposed to be “the best year of your life.” Let’s see how much you remember. I know for some it might be hard for you to go back that far!
1. Who was/were your best friend(s)?
angie, andrea, sabrina
2. What sports did you play?
none. i was in band tho!!
3. What kind of car did you drive?
when i needed to drive, it was my family’s white safari van
4. It’s Friday night, where were you?
paynesville with angie, eating jimmy’s pizza then seeing a $3 movie.
5. Were you a party animal?
6. Were you in the “In Crowd”?
no, but i was one of those people who was friends with a bunch of people from a bunch of different crowds.
7. Ever skip school?
no, i was good. i did skip early-bird spanish as many times as i could without failing though. it was way too early.
8. Ever smoke?
9. Were you a nerd?
10. Did you get suspended/expelled?
11. Can you sing the alma mater?
no one knew the words to that thing. i could play it on my clarinete_______
Learn 50 things about your friends, and let them learn 50 things about you!
1. How tall are you barefoot? 5’8-3/4″
2. Have you ever smoked heroin? not that i know of
3. Do you own a gun? hell no!
4. Rehab? never
5. Do you get nervous before “meeting the parents”? yes, but i don’t have to do that again
6. What do you think of hot dogs? eh, they’re good when you’re at the fair or the streetdance in spicer
7. What’s your favorite Christmas song? grab your coat and mittens
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? milk with my oatmeal
9. Do you do push-ups? i did 50-100 pushups/day for three months and got teh muscles, omg, i should start again.
10. Have you ever done ecstasy? nope
11. Are you a virgin? no
12. Do you like painkillers? vicodin, when i’m in pain
13. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? teh b00bies
14. Do you own a knife? many, they are in my kitchen drawers and on my counter in the butcher block thingy.
15. Do you have A.D.D.? definitely not
16. Date Of Birth? May 30, 1979
49. What were you doing 12AM last night? trying to sleep
50. Do you like the pain that a tattoo brings? no
1. name: kate
2. birthday: may 30
3. place of residence: st cloud, soon to be somewhere else.
4. what makes you happy: my cat. sleeping. weekends. nate. friends. family.
5. what are you listening to now/have listened to last: on my ipod playlists: kelly C, alanis, liz phair, some rock, everclear, etc etc.
6. do you read my lj: yes!
7. if you do, what is particularly good/bad about it: the honesty! i also like the pics.
8. an interesting fact about you: i like green beans
9. are you in love/have a crush at the moment: um, yes. i’m married.
10. favourite place to be: in bed, cuddling w/nate
11. favourite lyric: all i want is just a slow f*ck in the afternoon
12. best time of the year: autumn. mmmm. i love it.
13. weirdest food you like: smoked oysters
14. do farts make you laugh: not really
1. a film: chasing amy or moulin rouge
2. a book: good in bed by jennifer weiner
3. a band, a song and an album: everclear, kelly C’s breakaway, and american idiot by green day
1. one thing you like about me: your bluntness in your entries!
2. two things you like about yourself: my hair and my easy-goingness
3. put this in your lj so i can tell you what i think of you.
4. POST A PICTURE OF you
Instructions: Complete the list and then tag two people you’d like to see complete the list as well. Have fun!!
5 Reasons Why I’m Weird
1. i have an unnatural obsession with the TV shows hercules and xena. i don’t own any tshirts or posters plastering my walls, but i own all the seasons on DVD and i do watch them occasionally and i have the N64 xena game AND i’ve been to a con and met ted raimi.
2.i can’t drive a car without putting on my seatbelt, but if i’m the passenger, i feel restricted by a seatbelt.
3.i could actually debate why jean-luc picard is a better captain than james t. kirk.
4.i am very anal about how my cd’s, movies and books are organized. if someone came in and moved stuff around, i would have to move them back asap.
5.i am a grammar nazi, and i cringe when bad grammar is used, but most of the time i hold my tongue.
(this used to be 12 reasons, but the rest got truncated, so you only get five!
Two Names You Go By
2. catherine (melissa calls me that)
Two Parts of Your Heritage
Two Things That Scare You
1. a spider
2. another spider
Two of Your Everyday Essentials
1. 32 oz. of water
Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now
1. wool argyle pink socks
2. a watch
Two of Your Favorite Bands or Musical Artists (at the moment)
2. old-school liz phair
Two Things You Want in a Relationship (other than Real Love)
1. sense of humor
1. everyone is nihilistic
2. i need teh secks
Two Physical Things that Appeal to You
1. taller than me
2. a goatee
Two of Your Favorite Hobbies
Two Things You Want Really Badly
1. a new job
2. my master’s to be done
Two Places You want to go on Vacation
2. mesa verde
Two Things You Want to Do Before You Die
1. go to scotland
2. find the “right” job
Two Ways that you are stereotypically a Chick/Guy
1. i’m stereotypically a guy because i’m unemotional
2. and consistently horny. i aint’ no chick. 😉
Two Things You Normally Wouldn’t Admit
1. ummmm my hair annoys me a lot
2. and something else??
Two Things You Are Thinking About Now
1. my cruddy job
2. megan dilemma
(between those two, i’m feeling pretty much like poo all the time)
Two Stores You Shop At
1. old navy
Two people I would like to see take this quiz
Two people I haven’t talked to in a while
1. lisa, but not sure if i’ll ever get to talk to her again 🙁
2. melissa, but i’m seeing her this weekend. it will be soothing. i’m excited.
Modern, Cool Nerd
69 % Nerd, 69% Geek, 26% Dork
For The Record:
A Nerd is someone who is passionate about learning/being smart/academia.
A Geek is someone who is passionate about some particular area or subject, often an obscure or difficult one.
A Dork is someone who has difficulty with common social expectations/interactions.
You scored better than half in Nerd and Geek, earning you the title of: Modern, Cool Nerd.
Nerds didn’t use to be cool, but in the 90’s that all changed. It used
to be that, if you were a computer expert, you had to wear plaid or a
pocket protector or suspenders or something that announced to the world
that you couldn’t quite fit in. Not anymore. Now, the intelligent and
geeky have eked out for themselves a modicum of respect at the very
least, and “geek is chic.” The Modern, Cool Nerd is intelligent,ww.okcupid.com”>
||You scored higher than 37% on dork points