today i was visiting charlie, and the RN came in just as i was about to leave and announced that he was going to be released tomorrow! woo!
here’s a list of things we’ll need to think about:
- showers! bars and stools and where to put his clothes while he’s getting clean
- keep that helmet on, boy!
- his jaw still hurts when he chews. will this go away with time? will his face figure itself out when they do surgery to fix his face bones?
- keep the cat away from the top of his head…
- living with his parents again for a while
- and in that vein, never being alone for a while
- …and spending days with dad 🙂
- …and then running to my house when he needs a break!
- new car??
we’ll see how this goes!