so while 2015 was not a BAD year, it was definitely a bipolar year, to say the least. the end sucked. but i got a chunk of my resolutions for the year done. let’s see what we can do next year.
- same old same old: take more pictures.
- train for the half marathon liz and i signed up for in may!
- maybe a deck this year?
- spend more time at whitewater. it worked well last year; i should be able to keep the trend!
- another garden – fine tune my plant-starting skills. they need help.
- i have no trip plans besides my derry fam reunion in july. i wouldn’t mind an excuse to go somewhere, though
- let’s try kablpoye again. i felt like it was a good exercise in making sure i wrote every day, and i know my four readers enjoyed it. every day blogging, here i come.
- i think i should just focus on being happy! whatever makes me happy, i’ll try to do.