happy…?…. new year!
so far 2020 has not impressed.
- australia’s burning. excellent.
- a top iranian military leader was killed in a US airstrike. i haven’t done a ton of research, so i don’t know if it was intentional or accidental that this specific dude died, but DT may have inadvertently started WWIII. excellent.
- as a result, twitter’s atwit about the FAFSA and its selective service question and the military’s recruiting efforts (poor are usually targeted to become national guard members, etc to help pay for college). excellent.
- north korea has announced it’s no longer under a nuclear weapons testing moratorium. excellent.
- i have had a cold for the extent of 2020. excellent.
some good things!
- oregon banned single-use plastic bags starting with the new year. excellent!
- i bought my HARRY POTTER WORLD tix for march last night. excellent!
- caribou brought back the cabin bar (butterscotchish) flavor. excellent!
i wanted to start off my blogging with some good news about how i went to the food co-op and brought my reusables to reduce the plastic in the world, but instead i bring you this list and the knowledge that i went to costco last night and bought a bunch of stuff in plastic. *smh*