there was a week wait list to get internet at our new house *eyeroll*
i feel like i’ve been away too long, but not much has happened. of course we moved, and of course i like to unpack everything all at once, so now all the boxes are unpacked. i think the only thing left to put together is the table, which might end up looking a little awkward in its space. oh well.
BUT, here’s what’s been done so far:
- hardware replaced in kitchen and bathroom. i actually feel halfway decent about the cupboards now.
- fridge ordered and arriving on saturday!
- stove ordered and arriving mid october!
- new grill
- ceiling fan purchased for bedroom
- new toilet seat (ugh the old one was too pointy)
- hammock hung! (WOO!)
- a couple apples eaten
- and of course, internet finally installed
gotta install that fan and replace the hideous ceiling fan in the dining/office with something (anything) else. the trees are nice. the isolation is nice. i like it!