i’ve been really slacking here! after a month of blogging every day, you’d think i’d just continue the habit, but i guess not. so here’s bullet tuesday.
- liz had her baby. i watched hannah for 48 hours and wanted to curl in a ball and live in a hole. there’s only so many times you can a short person to put on her underwear before going insane. but craig is out in the world and ready to make trouble.
- had my 10th anniversary and did absolutely nothing for it, which makes me depressed every time i think about it. ugh.
- got my christmas tree and am in the process of putting up decorations. it’s the weirdest looking tree i think i’ve ever gotten, but that’s ok. i didn’t want a trimmed up cylinder.
- prepping to make cookies. i have my egg whites in the fridge for macarons, and nate and i are going to costco soon where i will buy a metric ton of flour, sugar, and butter.
- my parents’ 40th anniversary is this saturday. then sunday i’ll be doing canvas and chardonnay with my mom. if anyone needs some C&C gift certificates, let me know. i have two extra!
- christmas is coming up too quickly! i just want to sleep.