- flippy floppies
- rolling the car windows down
- going outside without having to worry about bundling up
- running outside without feeling like my throat is freezing*
- not feeling cold ALL THE TIME
- driving barefoot
- light past 6 p.m.
- slow greening
* my 5k today, for those of you who don’t have FB, went awesome! i ran it in 38 minutes, and i did a 12:19min/mile, which is my best time yet. i really booked it the first mile; i will really have to watch that during my 10k next month so i don’t get worn out too soon.
** so our gas grill is on the front porch, but i’m afraid if i bring it out; it might disappear. we’re in the not so great part of town on one major road and two blocks from another major road. options i’ve considered: 1) bring the grill out and buy some bike locks to secure it to the gas line/handrail or 2) buy a cheapo charcoal grill for this summer. i can’t imagine with everything it would cost more than $35-40 (which is about what i pay for propane during a summer anyway…). only drawback to charcoal: wait time. hmmmmm.